We are one of the well reputed PVC Blisters manufacturers and suppliers based in New Delhi. We manufacture and supply world class PVC Blisters that are made from premium quality plastic that makes them durable and strong. We provide premium quality PVC Blisters offered by us have been revolutionary development in the field of packaging. Designed by master craftsmen, keeping the needs and requirements of our esteemed clients in mind, these PVC Blisters have earned us lot of fame. We offer wide array of Blisters which includes¦
- Heat Seal Blister - Usually transparent, contain the product within while being heat-sealed on to a printed-coated-card. The blister is sealed to the blister card by heat and pressure. The card has a heat activated coating. Sealing requires a blister sealing unit
- Cold Seal Blister : Cold sealing is used as a tamper proof packing for specialty industries and specific products which are heat sensitive, where blister is trapped in between two pieces of board which gets bonded under pressure without the use of heat
- Green Blister (seal blister between cards) :This is an interesting new development. The blister is placed between two pieces of cardboard sealed together. Both two single blisters and a folding blister can be used.
- Sliding Blister - This form of blister pack can be reclosed after opening. The edges of the blister are folded on two, three of four sides. The blister card is inserted under the folded blister edges. Customer can remove the card see or handle the product and again place the product inside the PVC Blister slide the card and the pack is closed. Used in Cutlery, Consumer goods, cosmetics, surgical or pharmaceutical products, machine parts, etc.
- Warp-Around Blister: Warp-around blister are perfect for packaging fragile products. The blister has hinged parts which are wrapped around the contents. In this way the blister fully encloses the product for the best possible protection. Warp around blisters can be closed without special equipment
- HF Welded Blisters: The two blister halves are joined by high- frequency welding. The resulting joint can only be broken with a knife or scissors. Hence, HF welded blister are perfect for heavy products. An HF generator is required for closing these blisters