We, at RUCHIKA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES, are also known for premium quality designing services that are provided within stipulated timeframe at competitive prices. To provide for the varied needs of its clients, research & development is a continuous process at Ruchika, where New, practical concepts are regularly developed. Each product that comes to us for packing is thoroughly examined, by our designers and R&D personnel, to design & develop packaging for its unique characteristics. Together with input from our customers, we design a package that will present your product showing the item's best attributes.
While designing the packaging, the following aspects are considered to develop the most suitable packaging.
- Product Presentation & appearance and its retail store display value: For any consumer product its presentation and display, is most important. Therefore first consideration is given to the physical appearance of the product
- Economy of packaging design and size: The price sensitive market and the cut-throat competition make it imperative to achieve the economies in all aspects of the cost. Our packaging design not only considers the packaging cost, but the subsequent costs of its transportation and distribution, as well
- Safety of Product in-transit and from pilferage: Our packaging is designed to ensure that the product is absolutely safe in its entire journey from leaving the works, through the distribution channels and until the consumer gets it for use. The package also ensures safety from pilferage of the product, further saving any losses on that account.
- Convenience of product use: The convenience in product use, like we developed a herbal soap packing which could also be used as a soap tray, can be vital to products packaging design for it enhances the value of the packaging and thus the product itself
- Ease in Product Distribution: The size designing of the wholesale packs and the transit shipper allows for ease in distribution and is therefore a significant part of our packaging design process.
Give us your product and well return a highly saleable marketing proposition